Waiter / Waitress - London
Experienced Waiter/waitress needed for busy restaurant. London Bridge - Borough market
Fish! restaurant in the heart of bubbly Borough market is now looking for an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic Waiters/waitresses to join our team!
We need our new team-mate to have a strong work ethic and genuine desire to provide high standard customer service, and give our guests an experience to remember.
Who are we?
"Established in 1999, fish! Borough market was the first restaurant of its kind in London. Our concept is simple: providing our customers with the best quality fish, cooked in front of you, in simple and classic ways. Since 1999 our focus has never changed, quality and responsible sourcing is still our main concern… we just look a bit more fancier now! "
We have had a complete refurbishment in January 2016.
What do you need to have:
- The confidence to sale and up sale
- Minimum of 1-2 year experience in a busy London restaurant
- Great communication skills
- A naturally organized nature to albe to run a section
- A personable and friendly attitude
- To be a team player
- A natural interest in food and wine
- The ability to remained efficient and calm under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- To be trustworthy
What we can offer to you :
- a very good pay package of:
-plus great daily incentives on your own sale
-plus your own tips
-How much you will make is up to you!
- 28 days holiday/year
- Pension scheme
- Be a part of bubbly Borough market spirit
- Growth and development in the company for the right candidate
We look forward to meeting some bright stars of the hospitality scene!
Please note that we only consider candidates with strong hospitality background!
All applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.