Room Service Host - London
Room Service Host - Park Plaza London Recruitment Fair
Friday 21st September, 10am-5pm
Apply now to secure your invitation!
Come and join us at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London and take the next step in your career. We have roles available across all our London hotels so whatever you are looking for we have a role for you!
- Provide inspirational service to our guests by being attentive to their needs, flexible and proactive.
- Make recommendations to guests in order to enhance their dining experience, and at the same time supporting the department in achieving its revenue targets
- Ensure the Room Service and Mini Bar areas are prepared, stocked and ready for service.
- Ensure you have a knowledge of food and beverage service techniques, menus, drinks lists and specialties offered within Room Service
What we are looking for:
- A Food and Beverage professional possessing some operational knowledge of quality Food and Beverage service
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment
- Previous experience with Micros is preferred but not essential
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.