Personal Trainer - Stoke Poges
Become a PT at Nuffield Health
- No previous experience required
- Guaranteed salary of up to £45,000
- CIMSPA Membership
- Become qualified in as little as 5 weeks
- Guaranteed interview
Would you like an exciting career helping others reach their goals and improve their fitness levels?
Nuffield Health are searching for individuals who are looking to be inspired and are motivated to become the next generation of personal trainers. With sites located up and down the country they have a constant demand for PTs at the top of their game and are now looking to help people become qualified and find their feet in the fitness industry.
No experience is needed as Nuffield Health’s corporate partner; The Training Room can provide all of the training you need to become gym-floor ready and level 3 qualified in as little as 5 weeks.
As a PT with Nuffield you will:
- Ensure you deliver the incredible level of service Nuffield Health are renowned for
- Provide custom training programmes and classes for members both one-to-one and as a group
- Create personalised nutrition plans with focus on the client’s specific dietary needs
- Represent the brand and present yourself in a approachable and professional manner at all times
- Ensure all members and kept updated on available classes and services
Guaranteed interviews with Nuffield Health are offered on successful completion of The Training Room course.
Why become a PT with Nuffield Health?
- Do not need to pay for PLI (covered by company insurance)
- Uniform Provided
- CIMSPA Membership
- Business Cards, PT Profile in Gym, Online Profile
- Continuing professional and career development through the Nuffield Health Academy
- Competitive commission structure
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Progression through to Senior PT, PT Leader Roles, Fitness Manager and General Manager opportunities
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (subject to qualifying period)
- Free membership to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres
- Heavily subsidised membership for family!
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Employee assistance programme (advice, counselling, legal, financial, etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
This opportunity is available to individuals who are passionate about health and fitness and are eager to build a career they love.
Interested? Click apply to find out more.
Apply for Personal Trainer - Stoke Poges
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly