Spa Therapist - Hampshire
Spa Therapists - The Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…come and find out why! With over 95 hotels globally, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Join a diverse and talented Spa team in the English countryside, only 15 minutes from Fleet.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is an intimate retreat steeped in history and set in a picturesque countryside estate, with 133 bedrooms, a varied selection of restaurants for the guests to dine in and an award-winning spa using Sodashi, Espa, Natura Bisse and Swiss Perfection.
The role of the Spa Therapist involves:
An integral member of the Spa, the Spa Therapist position performs body and esthetical treatments according to established Four Seasons and specific treatment protocols and procedures. Exceptional customer service and the understanding of the guests needs is an essential part of this role due to the one-to-one nature of the role.
The ideal Spa Therapist candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task – personifying luxury guest service:
- Previous experience within luxury Spa preferable
The following skills are required for a Spa Therapist:
- Qualified and experienced at NVQ level 3 or similar.
- Excellent communication skills for both guest and management interaction
- The ability to take a proactive approach to understanding guests needs and desires.
- Exceptional customer service and Problem solving skills
- Fluency in English is also required.
Just some of the Benefits Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
- Transportation from local train station
- Free dental insurance after one year service
- Employee Recognition Programmes