Front of House / Service Team - London
Front of House / Service Team Role - Imperial Wharf, Chelsea
ONE LDN Imperial Wharf is a Premium gym with a wide range of studio classes. We deliver progressive training facilities at affordable prices. We strive to provide an unparalleled service to our members and do not compromise when hiring the very best.
Working for ONE LDN means involving yourself in a community that includes industry leading professionals and delivers unparalleled service to our members. We do not compromise on standards. We search the industry for exceptional personal trainers and studio instructors, putting member experience at the forefront of our community. ONE LDN has a methodology of developing and nurturing staff enabling them to progress and grow within the industry.
Our Service team members are the first point of contact for a member upon entering the Club, and play a crucial role in demonstrating the exceptional standards and values of ONE LDN.
Who we are looking for?
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and passionate individual, able to offer 5-star customer service then you have come to the right place. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who will go above and beyond and to look after the best interests of the club and its members.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent interaction and communication skills, be able to manage difficult conversations and take care of any negative feedback by proactively addressing this with the customer to ensure a satisfactory outcome is reached.
You are responsible for the overall member experience, ensuring that all visitors to the club are welcomed and have a great visit every time. You ensure that the club is clean and maintained to a high level for operation and to deliver a premium service and facilities to our members and guests.
- Meeting and greeting all members and guests to the club and creating a welcoming and friendly environment
- Know the product: the equipment, the timetable, the instructors, pricing etc.
- Create a rapport with our members
- Respond to enquiries via email, phone and in person in a timely manner
- Drive Membership Sales
- Sales Outreach e.g. leafletting and attending events
- Gym equipment: Tidying and clean the equipment as per the operations guide
- Reporting maintenance requirements if you are unable to fix an issue
- Keep up to date with what’s going on in the club: events, promotions, people
- Studio Management: handling class bookings, finding cover etc.
- Opening and Closing the club
- 5-Star customer service skills/experience
- Good Communicator
- Friendly disposition
- Interest in health and fitness
- Good Organisational skills
- Available for shift work, including early shifts (05:45), late shifts (22:30) & weekends
Desirable Criteria but not essential:
- Working towards a fitness industry qualification
- Full and valid first aid qualification
- Sales experience desirable
Apply by sending us your CV and cover letter including why you think you are suited to this role and why you want to work for ONE LDN.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Apply for Front of House / Service Team - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly