Bar Supervisor - London
Bar Supervisor - The Marylebone, London
Job Description & Summary:
The Marylebone Leisure Group is an award winning group of central London bars. We are quickly expanding with 3 openings already in the pipeline, meaning lots of new opportunities for progression. Our Venues serve a unique style of infusions and cocktails and we are looking for creative people that enjoy experimenting.
We are now looking for a Bar Supervisor to join the team. This is the first step into Management.
Join our Management development program and start by managing the bar team, quality control, and stocks.
If you have the Bartending experience, we can teach you the rest.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to progress quickly, 2 of our GM’s started as bartenders
- Cocktail competitions with great prizes
- The opportunity to help with new site openings
- Great pay & rewards
- The opportunity to work with a fun & friendly team
Annual Wage £21 000 + Service charge + Great Cash tips
You will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent people, organisation, and communication skills.
- Willing to self-learn and develop skills.
- A passion for cocktails.
- A good employment track record with references.
- Strong presence and calm manner in dealing with conflict.
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service
Just a few of our awards include:
- World’s best bars selection 2016
- Winner – London Club and Bar awards
- Winner timeout Love London Awards
- GQ’s London’s best cocktail Bars
Apply for Bar Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly