Assistant Manager - Rayleigh
We are a leading branded restaurant company with a notably sized portfolio of quality restaurants within the UK and now Ireland. At Prezzo we believe that the most important asset to any successful business is great people. We work hard to attract staff that are friendly, positive, energetic team players.
We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Manager! As Assistant Manager you will be second in command to the General Manager and support them with a variety of duties alongside the Supervisor. You will be running shifts, managing staff, ensuring Prezzo high standards are maintained and stocks are kept in line. You will also take an active role in the sites finances and office based duties.
• Competitive bonus structure
• A professional environment with great opportunities for career development at all levels
• Both internal and external training courses and qualifications through our Training Academy
• 50% staff discount in all sites, across the 5 brands from day 1
• Free meals on shift*
• Childcare vouchers
• Discounts at retailers and leisure activities with ‘Salary Extras’
We are looking for:
• Management experience within restaurants
• Table service experience
• Opening/closing of a venue experience
• Cash up experience
• A fun, friendly, customer focused, lead from the front attitude
• Fully eligible to work in the UK
• Preferably you will have experience working with a branded, high street chain or similar
Come and join casual dining with a touch of class and enjoy the rich and rewarding career we offer at Prezzo Group Holdings.