Group Golf Sales and Event Coordinator - Wilmington
Group Golf Sales and Event Coordinator - Birchwood Park Golf Centre
RESPONSIBLE TO: Sales and Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about sales and golf?
If you are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and thrive in a busy environment we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling golf days and events.
Birchwood Park Golf Centre is part of BGL Golf and one of the largest owners and operators in golf facilities in the UK privately owned by the Guinness family. The company is committed to ensuring that each site provides the highest quality in the market segment with particular emphasis on the company vision and values.
To support the Sales and Marketing Manager in maximising opportunities to increase revenue and drive sales for all areas of the business whilst maintaining excellent customer service and attention to detail.
Group Golf and Functions
- Assist team in achieving annual sales target
- Respond to incoming telephone, email and walk-in enquiries
- Prepare proposals and contracts ensuring that deposit and payments are received
- Prepare weekly event sheets in accordance with bookings
- Assist with direct mail/email/SMS campaigns and follow up with telesales
- Greet group bookings on arrival and capitalise on all up-selling opportunities
- Contribute new sales initiatives and campaigns
- Promote group golf & functions in accordance with marketing plan
Data Collection and Website
- Ensure all data from enquiries are collected and input on to ESP
- Ensure all ‘guest card’ and ‘player card’ data is input on to ESP
- Administer and update all membership information
- Update website in compliance with marketing standards
- Utilise website to market facilities and campaigns
Marketing and General Standards
- Assess all key front of house marketing points
- Assist with site marketing plan
- Ensure all marketing materials comply with group marketing standards
- Observe on a daily basis all departmental standards and liaise with all HODs to ensure the highest service standards are met
- Comply with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further reasonable duties as requested by the management
Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted