Assistant Restaurant Manager - London
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Marcus Wareing Restaurants
COMFORT IN THE FAMILIAR, HUNGER FOR THE NEW
3 unique restaurants, bound by the same values: excellence without pretence, inspiring rooms with a friendly welcome, the next generation of talent led by an ambassador for British cooking.
Founded in 2008, the group currently comprises: Marcus, one of London's most acclaimed restaurants, combining two Michelin-starred cooking with a relaxed, contemporary space; The Gilbert Scott, showcasing the finest British seasonal produce in the grand 19th century surrounds of St Pancras Renaissance Hotel; and Tredwells, relaxed neighbourhood dining in the heart of the West End and previous winner of AA's Restaurant of the Year - London.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate and motivated Assistant Restaurant Manager, who wants to be part of the continued success of Marcus Wareing Restaurants (MWR)
Do you have what it takes?
- previous experience in a management role in a modern fine dining restaurant would be an advantage
- An outgoing personality with a great eye for detail
- strong knowledge of food and beverage
- passionate about providing a fantastic dining experience for our guests
- ability to remain calm during busy times
- an enthusiastic individual, with a flexible and proactive attitude
- be able to work effectively as part of a team but being also a genuine team leader who takes pride on leading by example
- to be an ambassador of the culture of Marcus Wareing Restaurants
- a good command of English is also needed
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
What we can do for you:
- A competitive salary with service charge
- Sundays always off
- Complimentary meals while on duty
- Employment loyalty rewards - complimentary dinner for you and a guest on your anniversary with us, 50% staff discount in our restaurants, refer a friend incentive
- Discounts online and on high street shops
The Assistant Restaurant Manager position at MWR will offer you full training and career development opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you haven't heard back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.