Spa Therapist - Weybridge
Part Time Spa Therapist - Weybridge
We are a prestigious members’ Club, set in unique and picturesque surroundings, providing state of the art racquets, fitness and wellbeing facilities with programmes for all ages.
Run by members for members, the Club has a thriving social offering, creating a strong sense of pride and belonging.
An exceptional opportunity within an exceptional Club, seeking exceptional Part Time Spa Therapist......
- Open and Closing Spa
- Meet and greet clients
- Ensure all client consultation cards are filled and completed on each client visit
- Check client consultation card prior to any treatment give
- Provide treatments to a 5 star standard and tailor make where requested to suit client needs
- After care advice given at the end of every treatment
- Recommendation for products and timings of next treatment to be communicated at the end of ever treatment
- Upsell products, events and treatments where appropriate
- Ensure the Spa is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure your client outstanding balances are paid at the end of your shifts
- Complete a daily taking sheet at the end of your shift
- Ensure the Autoclave and barbicide is used and cleaned daily
- You are responsible for covering your shift in relation to sickness or holiday requests
- Health, safety and hygiene must be considered at all times
- Attend required training courses
- Monitor stock control
- To maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- To work as part of the team to expand the Spa Therapy Department and increase the business and client base.
- To be involved in the launch and promotion of new products and treatments and to undergo the necessary training.
- To take responsibility for the re-stocking of the treatment rooms and to report low stock levels or stock shortages to the Spa Manager.
- To ensure that all cupboards and doors are locked at the end of the day.
Apply for Spa Therapist - Weybridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly