Marketing Executive - London
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Marketing Executive - London
Salary Range: £27,000 - £30,000
Tucked away in the heart of historic St James’s, and just minutes from London’s iconic landmarks and vibrant West End, The Stafford London is the epitome of traditional British luxury. The Stafford London is home to the renowned American Bar, a London institution, and The Game Bird, a restaurant which celebrates contemporary British cooking.
When you work for us not only will you be working for one of London’s most historic five-star hotels but you will also be working for a Company where the skills and knowledge you gain here will be recognised in the industry worldwide.
If you have a passion for hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first class service skills then this may be the place for you.
To work with the Sales & Marketing team and the Food & Beverage team. To be responsible for the executing the marketing plan for The Stafford; to maintain effective business relations with both internal and external customers; and to be an ambassador for The Stafford.
- Edit online and offline copy for websites, brochures and advertisements.
- Content management of OTAs and working with internal departments to ensure information (text and images) is current and accurate.
- Creation and distribution of e-newsletters direct to consumers and business contacts.
- Database management for the full Stafford London business database, including accurate segmentation.
- Assist with implementation of third party promotions, sales, marketing, e-commerce and PR opportunities.
- Assist in managing PPC campaigns for hotel.
- Produce content for social media channels including blogs, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, as well as identifying emerging channels and working towards an overall digital marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
- Coordinate production of collateral including online brochures, printed flyers.
- Obtain quotes for and suggest new promotional items – maintaining appropriate stock levels and monitoring distribution of items.
- Raise brand awareness at low/no cost through advertisements and networking.
- Liaise with external agencies and partners, responding to enquiries and request for information promptly.
- Internal communications – write and distribute internal communications.
- Press relations - media visits, events, compile press kits, media gifts, host site inspections, and assist with filming and photographic shoots when required.
- Issue internal communications including advertising alerts, press releases, media visit alerts, internal requirements for package promotions.
- Compile monthly marketing report.
- Facilitate and track campaigns through an in-house CRM tool.
- Undertake industry research as required (awards, competitors, website, advertising, third party promotions etc).
- Co –manage central filing system and graphics library – photos, slides, digital – ensuring each is named for easy reference.
- General administration and office management to include diaries, meetings, telephone and travel arrangements.
Knowledge and Experience
- Marketing degree or relevant courses/experience (desirable)
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing and hotel experience (essential)
- Experience in online marketing (essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential alongside computer competence, and a driven work ethic
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Creative thinker
- Self-starter with high energy levels
Why join the team at The Stafford London?
Be Our Guest Programme for our new team members. This includes:
- Complimentary dinner for two at our award winning restaurant The Game Bird after a successful 3 month probationary period
- Complimentary one night stay at The Stafford after one year of service
- 50% discount in our food & beverage outlets
- £100 guest room rate for team members
Reward and Recognition Programme, including:
- Team Member Referral Scheme
- Access to over 200+ discounts and deals via Perkbox
- Employee of the Quarter
- Employee of the Year
- Core Values Champion prize giveaways
- Stafford Legacy Club - long service awards
- Quarterly Social Events
- Winter & Summer Social Events
- Company pension plan
- Comprehensive onboarding programme for our newest team members
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wellness Programmes
- All Team Communication Meetings
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Child care vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme
Apply for Marketing Executive - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly