Bar Security - London
Our Security Team at Mondrian London lead where others follow.
They are a family of passionate, dedicated individuals who take pride in upholding the safety and security of all our staff and guests. Fun, authentic, gracious and energetic, they are committed to creating a memorable experience for all our guests.
Our Director of Security, Besnik, is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate Bar Security Officer to join his team. Candidates must have a valid SIA Door Supervisor License and previous experience in a boutique lifestyle or luxury hospitality environment would be beneficial.
- Valid SIA Door Supervisor license.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and able to converse at all levels.
- A confident and approachable manner. Comfortable interacting with both hotel staff and guests.
- The ability to multitask and high levels of attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily security checks, audits and patrols.
- Loss prevention.
- Managing the flow of guests in the hotel bars and assisting with all guest enquiries where required.
- Liaising with bar management to maintain and promote an enjoyable and welcoming atmosphere in the bars and public areas.
- Attending to Incidents/Accidents occurring in the bars and public areas and completing the necessary investigations and escalation where required.
- Complete Incident/Accident Reports to be sent out to hotel management team.
Who Are We?
We are a family of passionate individuals, committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. We are dedicated to training and development and provide our team with the tools to succeed in the future.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Full on-the-job training and development opportunities.
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system.
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service).
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony, team activities and social events.
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms and F&B.
- Meals on duty and uniforms/ dry-cleaning provided.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Enrolment into schemes and incentives such as Ride to Work, Season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers and Pension.
OUR STAGE IS THE WORLD. OUR TIME IS NOW.
You must have the Right to Work in the UK to be eligible for this role. Documentation may be required at interview stage. sbe is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and incumbents are selected, placed, trained, compensated and promoted without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, or disability or other classifications protected by applicable law. In addition, sbe provides a reasonable accommodation for applicants/incumbents with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources if you require a reasonable accommodation.
Apply for Bar Security - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly