Restaurant Bartender - London
F&B Bartender - London
The Sea Containers Bar is the focal point of the restaurant, where our guests begin and end their dining experience. Armed with a vast knowledge of spirits, wine and cocktails, our bar team are boundless in their energy, passion and drive to deliver seamless experiences for our discerning guests. Sea Containers Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and brunch on the weekend, with menus reflecting the best locally sourced produce.
In light of our upcoming menu re-launch, our Beverage Manager Francesca is looking for experienced and energetic Bartenders to join her dynamic bar team.
- Previous experience in a busy upscale or lifestyle hotel/ restaurant and experience of cocktail making.
- The ability to work and multitask in a fast paced and customer facing environment.
- Strong communication and guest engagement skills.
- Proficient in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic demeanor.
- The availability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and public holidays is required.
- Knowledge of Micros or other similar point of sale system would be advantageous.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and check the bar area before, during and after service.
- Greet guests and drive their experience by maintaining a detailed knowledge of spirits, wine and cocktails on offer.
- Prepare beverages for guests at the bar and in the restaurant.
- Assist with menu development and stay up to date with current industry trends.
- Ensure that all beverages are prepared with consistent high quality and presentation.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, guests and managers.
- Attend regular training sessions as instructed by the management team.
- Take ownership of the guest experience and assist with any enquiries, requests or concerns immediately in a courteous manner.
Who Are We?
We are a family of passionate individuals, committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. We are dedicated to training and development and provide our team with the tools to succeed in the future.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Full on-the-job training and development opportunities.
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system.
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service).
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony, team activities and social events.
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms and F&B.
- Meals on duty and uniforms/ dry-cleaning provided.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Enrolment into schemes and incentives such as Ride to Work, Season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers and Pension.
OUR STAGE IS THE WORLD. OUR TIME IS NOW.
sbe is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and incumbents are selected, placed, trained, compensated and promoted without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, or disability or other classifications protected by applicable law. In addition, sbe provides a reasonable accommodation for applicants/incumbents with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources if you require a reasonable accommodation.
Apply for Restaurant Bartender - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly