Events & Banqueting Assistant (Part Time)
4 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Old Thorns is a four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants & bars, a championship golf course.
We are a popular venue for weddings, tribute nights, conferences and corporate events and we are looking for casual Events & Banqueting Staff to assist with the smooth running of these events.
- To welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To assist with the set-up, food and drink service and clear down after event
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas is maintained
- To be fully aware of current liquor licensing laws and ensures that these are strictly adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
You will be seeking casual/part time hours and will be available to work mainly evenings and weekends. Hours are flexible by arrangement. As well as a competitive hourly rate we provide company uniform, training and development and have free on-site parking.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Events & Banqueting Assistant (Part Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly