Restaurant Waiting Staff (Full Time)
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Old Thorns is a luxury four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference and function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants and bars and a championship golf course.
We are seeking individuals to join our Restaurant Team to assist with lunch and evening service to our guests and customers.
- To welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To assist customers, providing information on daily specials or menu changes, as well as making suggestions and answering any questions
- To follow cash handling procedures
- To ensure tables and service areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- To assist with set up for tables and/or rooms and clear down
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
We are seeking candidates to work 40 hours per week during our lunch and evening service hours.
We can offer:
- A competitive salary
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Training & development
- Discounted membership to our fantastic on-site health club
- Company Uniform
- Free on-site parking
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Restaurant Waiting Staff (Full Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly