Assistant Manager - Cambridge
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated Assistant Manager to join our team at Cambridge. The Snug Bars is all about energy, hand-crafted cocktails and providing exceptional customer service. This role is ideal for a career minded existing Assistant Manager who is ready to take on a new opportunity, or alternatively would suit an existing Bar Supervisor with strong experience in leading a team.
What We Look For
- Passion for the Service Industry
- An understanding of what an amazing guest experience looks like
- Enjoys leading a team
- Someone who will go the extra mile
The Role - To assist the General Manager in:
- Taking responsibility for the bars performance
- Growing the bars sales and profitability
- Leading the team to ensure the highest quality standards of guest service are met
- Training the team
- To plan and carry out ordering, rota's and other back office functions
- To ensure 100% compliance with all legislative guidelines and health and safety regulations
- Coordinating new menu's and promotions
- Duty management shifts will be part of the role
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 50% staff discount on all food for yourself and 3 close ones
- Company loyalty card
- Comprehensive training and progression opportunities
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes including trips abroad, team parties, awards and vouchers etc.
- Pension scheme
Join our family by sending us your CV & a few lines about why you would like to work with us!
All applicants must either be eligible to live & work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.