Senior Butler - London
We are currently recruiting for a Butler to join our butler service team.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar role in London. You will be a professional team player, attentive and focused with the ability to engage with our guests anticipating their needs to deliver informal yet impeccable service.
In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance and control of the guest suites such as cleanliness and service delivery, arrival, check in, live in and check out processes and satisfy any guest needs by following our luxury standards.
As an ambassador for the hotel, you will be expected to provide a luxury personalized and “invisible” service by operating with an uncompromised level of high standard and impeccable attendance; using empowerment to make decision that will ensure resolutions, maintaining a strong and productive relationship with all departments of Bulgari Hotel London.
We encourage a diverse workforce however you will be required to have excellent levels of written and spoken English and be eligible to work in the UK. Fluency in a second language would be beneficial.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head Butler, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Identify and anticipate guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided
- Provide Food and Beverage services as required
- Assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
- Ensure that all requests from guests are made possible and are followed up on
- Fully understand and have knowledge of all in suite services, technology, amenities, functions and systems
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal and communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times