Team Member - Milton Keynes
Rush VR, an innovative ‘location based VR’ company, is hiring full time team members to start immediately.
This role is going to be vital to Rush VR’s grow and success. You will be working directly and in person with our customers and as such you will be the face of our business.
The role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Helping and guiding customers into their VR experiences
- Selling VR experiences
- Operating high end VR games and equipment
- Delivering a high quality customer experience
- Minor fixes and technical trouble shooting
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in customer facing roles
- Display understanding of customer service
- Understand relationships between business and customer
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and energy
- Be outgoing, confident, extrovert.
- Have a genuine passion for VR and tech
About Rush VR
Rush VR opened in March 2018 .We offer our customers Virtual Reality games and experinces on a ‘pay to play’ model. We have invested heavily in a sector leading range of VR experiences. We currently are the only VR centre in the UK to offer World of Tanks VR! We are planning national expansion in 2019.