Male Leisure Assistant/Pool Assistant - Aberdeen (Full Time)
Male Leisure Pool Assistant (Full Time) - Aberdeen - NPLQ or Pool Responder Required
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure Attendant to join our highly successful team in Aberdeen where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our Leisure Attendants you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below.
As a Leisure Assistant you will:
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience to enjoy a great range of spotless public area facilities, to create a wow factor of cleanliness to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded.
- Take pride in your work and we’ll love having you as part of the team.
- Achieve this by working with the Leisure Team and those around you in the delivery of great standards and a professional service.
- Maintain the public areas to the highest possible standards adhering to agreed brand guidelines. Operational standards to be the best they can possibly be regarding service, hygiene and health & safety. Eye for detail is your middle name
- Deliver a Great Guest Experience for those wanting a peaceful leisure break, business stay or attending a family event. You cater for all and ensure that our appearance standards are memorable as we build our reputation as ‘the place to be’.
- Understand and deliver your routine and periodic cleaning in accordance with Company procedures and productivity requirements.
- Communicate with your team on a daily basis and those working around you so that everyone knows what our offering is. Show others a customer focused ‘no problem’ mentality, plus a bit more.
- Achieve the best possible guest satisfaction /mystery guest scores in line with departmental targets.
- Demonstrate attention to detail to deliver quality of product and presentation within public areas & premises.
- Deal with complaints/problems politely and positively, making every effort to resolve them.
- Have knowledge of the COSHH regulations in relation to cleaning materials, ensuring that all materials are used and stored in compliance with these regulations.
- Comply with Statutory compliance including all Leisure related Health & Safety obligations and Operating requirements.
- Must be able to drive due to the operational hours of 5am-10pm
- NPLQ or Pool Responder Qualifications would be desirable due to the nature of the role
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to become part of OUR team.