Spa Therapist - Alexandria
Spa Therapist - Loch Lomond Golf Club, Alexandria
Full & Part Time Opportunities
Salary: Competitive Salary/ Hourly Rate, Commission and Fantastic End of Year Gratuity Payment (includes tips)
About the company:
Loch Lomond Golf Club is nestled on the banks of Loch Lomond and framed by the towering hills of the Scottish Highlands. The Walled Garden Spa Retreat has luxurious treatment rooms, each with its own private garden, offering a range of personalized holistic therapies and beauty treatments. While exceptional heat experiences, including vitality plunge pools, crystal steam rooms, saunas, lifestyle showers and ice fountains.
About the Spa Therapist role:
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our Spa Therapist Team. You will be trusted by our members to deliver world class treatments and experiences for them and their guests. We are interested in people who are career motivated, take pride in their work, have an eye for attention to detail and dedicated to see the business succeed. You will have a hands on approach to all duties and will be responsible for the immaculate presentation of all spa areas. We require confident employees with flair and individuality with an outgoing & friendly personality with great customer service skills and flexibility. Naturally we are busiest at weekends, so you should be prepared to work every weekend.
Requirements of the Spa Therapist:
- A minimum qualification of HNC Beauty Therapy or equivalent (essential)
- Current Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
- Must have a flexible approach to rota’s and hours as weekend work is compulsory.
- You are physical fit, in good health
- You enjoy the pressures of product sales and working to targets
- You like receiving feedback on your performance with a desire for continual improvement
- Extremely neat and presentable appearance with no visible tattoos or body piercings other than 1 pair of discrete earrings
- You must be happy to comply with the strict company dress and appearance policy.
- 30 days’ holiday, increasing to 35 days after 5 years.
- Use of our 5-star prestigious Spa facilities
- Golf (for those with a registered a handicap)
- Discount on retail in both our Spa and Pro Shop
- Free meals on duty
- Internal training and development opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Salary exchange schemes, such as Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
- Fantastic end of year gratuity payment (includes tips)
- Assistance with accommodation if required
If you feel that you are suitable for this Spa Therapist role then please apply today!