Hot Tub Assistant - Cirencester
Hot Tub Assistant - Cotswold Waterparks Cirencester
Hoburne Cotswold is a luxury Holiday Park in the heart of the famous Cotswold Waterparks near Cirencester, Gloucestershire. The park is surrounded by the UK’s largest marl lake system and is famous for its fishing lakes, wildlife & tranquility. We are now recruiting for a Part Time Hot Tub Assistant to maintain and ensure the good repair of all hot tubs available to guests on park. This will include duties such as carrying out water checks, cleaning and adhering to a planned upkeep schedule.
The successful candidate will have:
- A full clean driving licence
- Previous general or hot tub maintenance experience (training may be provided)
- Cleaning experience with attention to detail to maintain our high standards
- Excellent customer service skills and is passionate about creating unique and memorable holiday experiences
- COSHH experience
- Be proactive and able to work unsupervised but also a team player
- Have a positive attitude with a willingness to learn
This position is part time and will include working weekends and Bank Holidays.
As a member of staff you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits.
If you feel you have the experience and the qualities we are looking for please email your CV and covering letter, stating the position you wish to apply for.
Apply for Hot Tub Assistant - Cirencester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly