Front of House Supervisor - Frodsham
Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
Are you flexible? Do you have a bubbly personality, have excellent standards, integrity and enjoy working with people. We may have the perfect role for you.
We are now looking to recruit to our front of house supervisory team at the Hornsmill, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do.
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in.
Career Progression Plans within our estate
5.6 weeks holiday entitlement, and pension plan.
50% discount card, for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
The Hornsmill in Helsby, is an extremely modern site, with an exceptional welcoming atmosphere and character. The site offers freshly prepared food, and has a dedicated orangery restaurant. Alternatively customers can relaxing in the ‘pub’ area to enjoy the amazing food and drinks that are on offer. There is also an attractive outside area, for al fresco dining, as well as many different walking routes, and walkers, dogs and families are all welcome, making this an extremely fast paced site.
Whether you work full time or part time, our customers are in your hands. You will be the face of the site knowledgeable about all the dishes on our menu and what is the best thing to drink with what meal. But most of all you love to look after people, understand what makes them happy and get a buzz from making someone’s day. You will also have a passion for food, drink and hospitality.
Our front of house teams work hard to ensure that ‘excellence is a habit’.
We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Socially confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent attention to detail, demonstrating high standards of punctuality, cleanliness and personal presentation
- Indicates a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Enjoys working to high standards and working under pressure
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able engage with customers appropriately and respond to their needs including handling complaints
- Demonstrates great product knowledge and able to prepare and serve excellent drinks
- Able to give clear direction, delegate effectively and adapt to change
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong organisational skills able to organise and run events