Cloakroom Attendant - London
Cloakroom Attendant - St James, London
A London luxury address like no other
This luxury hotel in London enjoys an unrivalled setting, where the elegance of Mayfair, energy of Soho and sophistication of St. James combine. It's where history, culture, business and the stage are just steps away. That's one reason why, for 150 years, people who make a difference have made their way through these doors. For Oscar Wilde and Muhammad Ali, Winston Churchill and David Bowie, David Chipperfield and Albert Adrià, Hotel Café Royal has always been the vibrant living room of London, the place to convene, converse and celebrate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with proven high end/luxury guest service experience to enter the luxury hotel environment. As a Cloakroom Attendant, you will offer a seamless and charming service to our guests at the all-important beginning and end of their patronage with us. With elegance & confidence, you will welcome & farewell guests and receive coats, bags, umbrellas and other personal belongings to keep safe. Moreover, you will responsible for keeping the cloakroom secure, clean and tidy.
This a full time contract for 40 hours a week. The role requires a flexible availability - working morning, evening and weekend shifts.
There will also be opportunities for other shifts during the days if you are interested in more hours.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar guest facing position is essential, ideally gained within a 4 or 5 star hotel or other high end establishment
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts; including mornings, late nights and weekends
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.