Deputy Director of Revenue - London
Deputy Director of Revenue
St James’ Court a Taj Hotel and Taj 51 Buckingham Gate
What does it take to be part of our Heritage?
Would you like to come and work as a Deputy Director of Revenue that is world-renowned for excellence, commitment to its employees and warmth and hospitality to its guests?
Working for the Taj Group sets you aside from other leading hotel brands worldwide. We instil a concept called Tajness into the DNA of all of our employees through our brand values of Mutual Respect and Sincere care; this means not only that we are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our associates deserve.
St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel, London is a quiet masterpiece, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites & Residences is a 5-star including three restaurants, Michelin-starred Quilon, two bars, a state-of-the-art gym and wellness centre. Taj 51 Buckingham Gate provides the discerning luxury traveller with a suite experience that will make your stay in London genuinely special.
Benefits for the Deputy Director of Revenue role:
Ten complimentary nights inc: breakfast worldwide in Taj Hotels (dependant on contract), 50% discount on F&B and SPA within hotels in the Taj Group
25% discount off treatments/products at the Wellness Centre, the hotel SPA
- The Deputy Director of Revenue will be a member of our life insurance and pension scheme
- Chair massage and Chiropody treatments
- Associate Introduction scheme
- Associate Social Events
- Uniform and meals on duty
Deputy Director of Revenue
To ensure that St. James' court, a Taj Hotel London and Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences are available for sale at all times, with absolute rate parity and integrity. To maximise room revenue through all available sources/ demographics and distribution systems.
- To work with the Director of Revenue and Reservations Manager in all aspects of the Revenue strategy for both properties
- To manage the short tem and long term rate strategy and implement any changes in conjunction with the Director of Revenue
- To work with the Director of Revenue in compiling all month end report and distribute both internally and to Head office as required
- To ensure absolute rate parity and rate integrity at all times
- To do daily checks on the Ideas RMS rate changes and ensure all alerts are actioned within an appropriate time frame.
- To ensure that no room types are overbooked and that all inventory
- To complete rate loading for all negotiated accounts in line with company procedures.
- To manage and maintain all distribution systems (including GDS/ ADS/ IDS/ Voice/ PMS/ CRS)
Systems Knowledge - Essential
- Ideas, RMS, Synxix, Opera, OTS ( Extranets)
- Reztrip/ Traveltrpper
If this sounds like the perfect role; we’d love to hear from you!