Sales Manager - London
Sales Manager - Ennismore London
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager - Group, Meetings and Events to join our proactive sales team, responsible for our London portfolio.
Ennismore’s London portfolio consists of The Hoxton, Shoreditch and The Hoxton, Holborn in addition to the new openings of Ennismore Sessions House, The Hoxton, Southwark and The Hoxton, Shepherds Bush. Reporting to Natasha, our Head of Sales, London, you will be responsible for driving groups, meetings and events business into our London portfolio to ensure we deliver on annual budgets.
What you’ll do…
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing accounts for Group, Meetings and Events, taking the lead on negotiations and account management activities whilst ensuring we maximise our market share.
- Prepare and execute sales strategies to build strong relationships with clients and generate new enquiries within this segment.
- Generate new business through market research, liaising with the local and Global sales team and proactive sales activity.
- Work towards personal Group, Meetings and Events revenue goals and KPOs.
- Support the reactive Group, Meetings and Events team with show arounds and conversion of high value enquiries.
- Assist the Head of Sales, London, with pre-opening sales activities ahead of each of our new openings across London
- Provide us with local market knowledge that helps us stay ahead of the competition.
The kind of person we’re looking for…
- At least 2 years’ experience in a proactive sales role in a hotel or event venue environment.
- A proactive and experienced individual with great enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Passionate about hotel sales and goal driven.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-growth environment that relies in many ways on being flexible and moving fast.
- A dynamic individual with the ability to grow and nurture long lasting relationships.
This is a very special opportunity to join an exciting company, which is growing rapidly, and teams who work hard but above all have fun doing it.
Founded by Sharan Pasricha, Ennismore is a global hospitality company and the curator of unique properties and experiences. Based in London, the group is part developer, part operator and part in-house creative studio.
We began our story with the first of our Hoxton hotels, The Hoxton, Shoreditch, in 2012. It disrupted the hotel model with its open house ethos, celebrating the diversity and originality of the local neighbourhoods. Since then Ennismore’s portfolio has grown to include Hoxton properties in London, Amsterdam and Paris, the Scottish landmark Gleneagles and several stand-alone, well-regarded restaurants in London. And we’re far from done: the Hoxton continues to grow globally, with three new properties opening in the US this year alone, we’ll be introducing a new brand that will re-imagine the budget hotel model and have many other new concepts and ideas in the works.
It’s safe to say our ambition to create experiences that inspire discovery and to do more things that are, simply put, fun, knows no bounds and will continue to take us many exciting places.
Apply for Sales Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly