Head of Sales, Group - London
Head of Sales, Group - Ennismore London
We are currently looking for a Head of Sales, Group to join us here at The Hoxton.
Reporting to our Director of Sales UK & Europe, Elaine you will be responsible for proactively driving group room nights from UK & mainland Europe feeder markets into our global portfolio currently consisting of hotels in London, Paris & Amsterdam as well as new openings in Williamsburg, Portland and LA.
What you’ll do…
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans, together with the Director of Sales UK & Europe to source, drive and grow revenue across the groups segment for The Hoxton globally. You will need to keep a close eye on results and adjust strategies and activities to make sure we meet our targets.
- Manage a pre-assigned portfolio of accounts, taking the lead on global negotiations, preferred agreement implementation and account management activities whilst ensuring we maximise our market share.
- Provide us with local market knowledge that helps us stay ahead of the competition.
- You’ll work closely with all the Head of Sales in the European team - Corporate, Paris, Amsterdam, London, the Head of Groups, Meetings & Events (Reactive team) as well as the North American team.
- Collaborate with key teams (eg. Reactive sales, Brand, Revenue, Hotel Operations and General Managers) to ensure key information & insights are shared and we’re effectively working together towards great revenue results.
The kind of person we’re looking for…
- Proven track record with 5+ year’s experience in a senior sales role with specific focus on the groups market
- Domestic and international experience, with a little black book of contacts that you can introduce to The Hoxton
- Passionate about hotel sales and goal driven
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys a challenge
- Combines analytical and methodical thinking with high attention to detail and a solution-focused approach
- An excellent relationship builder, confident in working with other teams and leaders; you’re passionate about what we can achieve together
This is a very special opportunity to join an exciting company, which is growing rapidly, and teams who work hard but above all have fun doing it.
Founded by Sharan Pasricha, Ennismore is a global hospitality company and the curator of unique properties and experiences. Based in London, the group is part developer, part operator and part in-house creative studio.
We began our story with the first of our Hoxton hotels, The Hoxton, Shoreditch, in 2012. It disrupted the hotel model with its open house ethos, celebrating the diversity and originality of the local neighbourhoods. Since then Ennismore’s portfolio has grown to include Hoxton properties in London, Amsterdam and Paris, the Scottish landmark Gleneagles and several stand-alone, well-regarded restaurants in London. And we’re far from done: the Hoxton continues to grow globally, with three new properties opening in the US this year alone, we’ll be introducing a new brand that will re-imagine the budget hotel model and have many other new concepts and ideas in the works.
It’s safe to say our ambition to create experiences that inspire discovery and to do more things that are, simply put, fun, knows no bounds and will continue to take us many exciting places.