Receptionist - London
Receptionist - The Hoxton, Holborn
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist, to join us here at The Hoxton Holborn.
Reporting to our Front Office Manager, you will be responsible to provide a naturally friendly, helpful and responsive level of service to all our guests, ensuring they are treated as individuals and will want to return.
We don't go for strict long winded job descriptions, however here's an idea of how we see the role...
- Deal with the arrival and departure processes for all guests.
- Deals with the in house guests accounting and ensures the accuracy of guest billing.
- Assists the Front Office Manager with any daily overbooking levels and liaises with all departments to ensure maximum occupancy.
- Resolves all guest queries and problems with enthusiasm and in a prompt manner.
- Ensures all telephone calls are answered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We Want You If…
- You have hotel or leisure related experience in a similar role.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills, competent computer skills and some understanding of GDS.
- You have experience of Micros Fidelio Opera or a similar front desk operating system.
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you’re doing today
- You get us. You know our hotels, you’ve hung out in our bars and possibly regretted that last cocktail the next morning.
- You get stuff done.
- You’re not precious. You appreciate some ideas work and some don’t. But we do like to try (almost) everything once.
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama.
This is a very special opportunity to join an extremely friendly company, which still has a ton of potential to grow. In return, expect a great salary with competitive benefits and career growth. Get in touch…