Deputy Manager - Swansea
Deputy Manager - Swansea, Wales
£19,500 - £21,500
New Family Entertainment Venue at City Gates, Swansea
As Deputy Centre Manager, your key focuses will be to improve the customer experience, leading and developing your team to deliver an unforgettable customer experience. You will need to be sales focussed and highly motivated into hitting and exceeding targets set. You will support the Centre Manager in the day to day running of the centre and step-up during periods of leave and absence.
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the centre and the team to deliver financial targets and service standards.
- Ensure all centre operations are adhered to and all reporting procedures are completed within the required timescales.
- Be very hands on. Your excellent attention to detail will enable you to enhance our customer visit.
- Ensure that all our customers receive a market leading leisure experience through superior sales and service.
Is this you?
- A proven track record of building sales with a hands on approach
- Ability to create a fun and friendly environment for everyone
- Desire for developing, coaching, supporting and rewarding teams.
- Hunger for driving sales and delivering financial targets
- Full of fresh ideas to drive business development and ambition for success.
- You will have 2 years or more experience in managing a team.
- You are keen to move on up and continually develop and grow your skill set within our company.
Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to interview all applicants. Should we wish to discuss the position with your further we will be in contact during the next 14 days. If you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful on this occasion. This should not however deter you from applying for future positions.
Apply for Deputy Manager - Swansea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly