Operations Administrator - Opportunities available in France
Skiworld are currently recruiting for the Winter Ski Season role of Operations Administrator based in Bourg St Maurice in the French Alps.
This is a widely varied role with an array of responsibilities allowing for an incredible insight into ski season operations. It’s a great opportunity to gain valuable and varied experience in the travel and tourism industry. Who would suit this role?
The role would suit someone with excellent communication skills both written and verbal with some experience working for a ski tour operator being a bonus. Attention to detail and organisational skills are a must, and the role provides an excellent opportunity to perfect your spoken and written French.
A brief outline of the role:
As part of the role you’ll have the opportunity to visit many of the resorts in which Skiworld operate across France, Austria and Switzerland from your base in Bourg St Maurice. Traveling forms part of the role so a full, clean UK driving licence is required. You’ll provide support to all operational departments, working closely with the teams in the Overseas Head Office, and assist resort staff to ensure company standards are met from pre-season training in November right through to season close-down in May.
The hours for the role are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day on a semi-flexible basis.
If a job in the mountains this Winter is something you’re after, then APPLY TODAY and give your career in the travel industry a major boost with Skiworld...
Some benefits of the role:
- Working in a relaxed friendly office environment
- Own room less than 10 minutes’ walk from the office
- Full Paradiski Lift Pass (Les Arcs & La Plagne)
- Ski/snowboard rental for the season if required
- Comprehensive Insurance that includes “off piste”
- Opportunity to ski most days on your lunch break
- Opportunity to advance your French language skills
- Meeting and working with like-minded people