General Manager - Petersfield
General Manager (Live Out) - Thomas Lord - West Meon, Petersfield
The Upham Pub Company is a pub company like no other. We are a company that specialises in fabulous individual pubs set in wonderful locations, delicious fresh & seasonal food with ales brewed at our Brewery in Hampshire.
We are currently looking for a General Manager for the Thomas Lord in West Meon, this position is for an individual with experience running a busy site, has hotel experience with revenue management, fresh food background, excellent track records of P&L controls/sales, business development and leadership.
Key duties include:
- Running of the business and looking after all areas with strong front-line leadership
- P&L budget control
- Stock takes and controls
- Training and development of your team
- Marketing and Sales building
- Health & Safety controls
- Customer service
- Fresh food background
- Extensive wine & beer knowledge
- Experience running a Large business
- Hotel experience required
- Track record of controls of your P&L and achieving budgets
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate, hands on, motivational and a true leader
- Up to £35-£38k per annum dependant on experience
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 28 Paid holiday days a year
- Training and development opportunities
Please only apply if you have been a General Manager working in hotels and restaurants with a fresh food offer.