Assistant General Manager - London
Assistant General Manager - The O2, London
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant General Manager to launch Oxygen’s flagship site at the iconic O2, Greenwich! Coming October 2018.
Oxygen is the market leading trampoline park chain in the UK. Started in 2015 by the Founders of LA Fitness and CEO of UK Active; Fred Turok and David Stalker. Oxygen has 7 parks throughout the UK, and growing!
Each Oxygen Park is a unique activity offering blending sport, fitness, play and fun with everything from fitness classes, Freejumping sessions and birthday parties. Oxygen is leading a truly innovative concept for the UK leisure market.
This park will be unlike anything else in the UK – We will have some of the most advanced features all aimed to give our guests the ultimate experience!
AGM role and responsibilities
As a senior Manager at the site, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of our brand new site in the O2 arena, covering site revenue, health and safety and team management. Just some of the responsibilities are outlined below:
- Setting the highest standard of customer service experience
- Building relationships with corporate partners and the local community, to drive sales
- Manage KPI's and EBITDA and drive the financial performance of the business
- Team recruitment
- Managing and developing your team
- Overseeing all elements of health and safety within the park
- Managing internal HR processes
- Managing third party contractors
- Ensuring maintenance of equipment and standards on site
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- A strong business leader
- Have a passion for activity and living a healthy life
- A track record of achieving revenue targets
- Experience of managing a large, multi-departmental facility
- You will be able to think quickly, reacting to and handling situations calmly
- It would be desirable if you come ready with a first aid qualification