Security Officer - London
Sofitel is the only French luxury hotel brand with a presence on five continents with 120 addresses, in almost 40 countries, including Paris, New York, Sydney and Beijing. Each Sofitel property offers a genuine experience of the French “art de vivre”.
Sofitel London St James, a 5-star luxury hotel located in one of the most prestigious areas, showcases the best of French and British culture through design, cuisine and personalised service. With its luxurious So SPA, beautifully designed contemporary rooms, award-winning brasserie The Balcon, complemented by our St James Bar and Rose Lounge, Sofitel London is a hidden gem in the heart of London.
As Security Officer, you will be responsible for the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues, whilst representing the brand of Sofitel. You will be confident in dealing with a spectrum of issues from evacuations, guest incidents, bag searching as well as following all health and safety practices.
You will be warm, approachable and conscientious in your approach to ensure the standards are met during your shift.
To be considered for this role you must hold a valid SIA Licence (Door Supervisor) and willing to work 12-hour shifts based on a 4 days on and 4 days off pattern, that will also include some night shift patterns.
- Up to 4 free nights per year in AccorHotels in the UK and Ireland plus fixed-rate/discounted hotel stays and dining worldwide.
- 28 days holiday per year rising to 33 days linked to service on a pro-rata basis (inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus a day off for moving house.
- Career development and progression including the AccorHotels mobility programme.
- Recognition initiatives and rewards for our Ambassadors who strive every day to offer our guests the best possible experience.
- Loyalty bonus, in-house guest experience, season ticket loan, up to 50% discount off Eurostar, childcare vouchers, meditation classes, monthly social events and much more…