Turndown Assistant - Chippenham
Housekeeping - Turndown Assistant - Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa, Chippenham
Working as part of the Housekeeping team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Turndown Service is performed to an extremely high standard in order to exceed guest’s expectations
- You will need to have initiative and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to communicate in fluent English is essential
- This is a manual role, therefore you are required to be physically fit
- Experience is not necessary as full training will be given
We are offering a part time role working 12.5 hours per week over 5 days. You will be required to work from 7pm to 9.30pm, days will be allocated on a weekly basis.
Due to the location of the property it is advisable to have your own transport to enable you to fulfil the shifts required for the role.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Free car parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and retail, dining at the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- Additional holiday days for length of service
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
If you would like to become part of our successful team and this role appeals to you please apply by forwarding a copy of your current CV.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa