Receptionist - Chippenham
Receptionist - Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa, Chippenham
Opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Front of House team at Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa on a full time basis.
As a member of our Front of House team you will be responsible for delivering a consistently high standard of service ensuring that all of our guests’ needs and requests are met in a professional and timely manner. This is a diverse role where the successful applicant will be required to multi task and remain calm under pressure.
Experience and skills required for the Receptionist role:
- Experience in a hotel reception role is essential – within a comparable property would be a distinct advantage
- An understanding of Relais & Chateaux, POB and SLH would be an advantage
- Experience and an understanding of hotel computer systems – full training on our system will be given
- The passion and drive to deliver a consistently excellent level of guest service
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, is essential
- Smart appearance
- Initiative and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Passion for hospitality
This is a full time position working 40 hours over 5 days. Shifts will be allocated on a weekly basis according to business needs and will include early mornings, evenings, weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
Due to the beautiful location of the property it can be difficult to reach by public transport, please ensure you are able to travel to the property on a daily basis to fulfil the required shifts prior to applying.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and products and dining throughout the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England's finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in ‘Restaurant Hywel Jones’ or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities in our Spa and Equestrian Centre plus 500 acres of stunning parkland. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We would like to hear from applicants who fulfil the above criteria. If you feel that this is the role for you please apply by forwarding a copy of your current CV.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.