Spa Receptionist - Chippenham
Spa Receptionist - Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Receptionist to join the team in the ESPA branded Spa at Lucknam Park.
Our team of Spa Receptionists are responsible for ensuring that all of our visitors to the Spa receive a first class welcome in order to exceed their expectations. Knowledge of the treatments and facilities on offer is essential in order to be able to assist members and guests in a professional and timely manner.
Experience and skills required for the Spa Receptionist role:
- Experience in a receptionist role is essential – within a Spa reception would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of treatments would be an advantage – however full training will be given
- Proven experience in delivering an excellent level of guest service
- Fluent in English – verbal and written – is essential
- Smart appearance
- Initiative, the ability to remain calm under pressure and multi task
- Genuine interest in spas and wellness
This is a full time role working 40 hours a week on a shift basis. Shifts will be allocated on a weekly basis according to business needs and will include early mornings, evenings, weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
Due to the beautiful location of the property it can be difficult to reach by public transport, please ensure you are able to travel to the property on a daily basis and fulfil the required shifts prior to applying.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and products and dining throughout the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England's finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in ‘Restaurant Hywel Jones’ or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities in our Spa and Equestrian Centre plus 500 acres of stunning parkland. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We would like to hear from applicants who fulfil the above criteria and have a drive to deliver a consistently high level of guest service. If you feel that this is the role for you and you would like to become part of the team please apply by forwarding a copy of your current CV.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.
Apply for Spa Receptionist - Chippenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly