Spa Therapist - London
Spa Therapist - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Start Your Journey With Us
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of expert hospitality professionals awaits you.
Our ideal Spa Therapist
What we're looking for
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment
- Demonstrable skills in Spa Operations
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
As our new Spa Therapist, you will be responsible for
- Responsible for providing a range of five star luxury spa treatments for members, hotel guests and visitors.
- As a key member of the spa team the therapist will coordinate the delivery of spa services including spa, skin care, fitness & wellness, massage while also assisting when required with spa reservations, reception desk and locker room duties.
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
- Monthly recognition events
- National and international career development opportunities
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Access to free language lessons
- Meals on duty and so much more...
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Spa Therapist to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.