Front Desk Manager - London
Front Desk Manager - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Start Your Journey With Us
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of expert hospitality professionals awaits you.
Our ideal Front Desk Manager
What we're looking for
- A team-first attitude
- Great event execution and hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, high volume environment
- Demonstrable skills in a front office role and in hospitality
As our new Front Desk Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Assistant Front Office Manager & Front Office Manager the role encompasses managing the front desk functions and staff on a daily basis
- Areas of responsibility include Front Desk and where required, Guest Relations, Switchboard Operations as applicable
- As a senior manager within the department you will support both the Assistant Front Office Manager and Front Office Manager and work with other managers and associates to successfully execute all front office operations including guest arrival and departure procedures
- Strive to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
- Monthly recognition events
- National and international career development opportunities
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Access to free language lessons
- Meals on duty and so much more...
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Conference & Banqueting Supervisor to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.