Restaurant Supervisor - London
Restaurant Supervisor - Heathrow, London
Reports to: Duty Manager/Lounge Manager/ Operations Manager
Summary of Position:
To ensure the lounge is running smoothly, with duties assigned to the team, training provided and health and safety followed. To meet and greet the passengers as well as monitor the lounge condition. To support the team to upsell where possible lounge facilities, such as spa treatments and upgraded drinks to the passengers. Support colleagues in the ounge when it is busy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the work of the Service team including HSK, SPA and F&B
- Handle administration duties
- Greet, receive and collect payment from Guests at the front reception and bar counter
- Assist Guests in a friendly manner
- Carry out regular checks of all areas of the Lounge
- Train new team members in their duties and explaining the standards Maintain equipment inventories and inventory records
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate a variety of services such as waste removal and pest control Handle and resolve issues or complaints in a professional manner
- Ensure the quality of food, guest services, hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness of the Lounge achieve total customer satisfaction and meet company standards
- Delegate tasks where necessary with prompt follow up
- Monitor attendance and timekeeping, updating the manager of any issues arising
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements and training are met
- Any other duties assigned by the manager within the scope of the position
- Keep track of all the Lost & found Items
- Reply to all the guest queries via Email or telephone with 24 hrs
- Making sure that the First Aid Kit and Incident log book are up to date
- Help do the Payroll & Roster
- Carry out 1:1’ appraisal for the new joiners during and when the probation is due to finish.
- Training and Development of the team
- Ensuring SOP manuals are in place, up to Date and adhere to
- Manage any employee relations issues within the team and help perform all recruitment and selection.
- Control waste and costed Rota
- To bring a proactive approach by researching new techniques, methods and ideas , to keep the lounge at the forefront of the industry
Qualifications / Essential Skills:
- Previous supervisory experience in the hotel/hospitality sector
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn and work hard
• Good knowledge regarding food and wine
• Experienced in opening and closing shifts
• Keen to progress their career
• Able to work effectively as part of a team and motivate staff
- Possess a strong command of English both written and verbal
- Be able to effectively delegate
- Display strong leadership Skills
- Demonstrate a passion for guests
- Be able to inspire, influence and motivate others
- Take pride in achieving results and celebrating success
- Be able to multitask and have a strong eye for detail
Health & Safety:
- It is everyone’s responsibility to follow Health & Safety guidelines and report any issues to their manager or Health & Safety Officer.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to follow the Plaza philosophy and our three values, Service Excellence, Innovation and Teamwork to ensure that every guest leaves satisfied.
- Your shifts will be agreed with your manager based on your contract of employment.
Apply for Restaurant Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly