School Sports Coach - London
School Sports Coach - London
Position : School Sports Entertainer / Coach / Instructor
Working Hours : 10-40 hours per week
Working Location : We have several development centre and school partners that are based across Surrey and Hampshire. You will be based at several locations that are within a reasonable commuting distance from your home.
Start date: As soon as possible
Sport4Kids launched in 2012 and is the mould breaker in the sports entertainment market. We have successfully set up our Partner Network and operate in several territories, both nationally and internationally.
Our approach to children’s sport and health is truly innovative and we operate the most technical coaching programmes available. All our sports are developed in house using the best coaching techniques from around the globe. Children and parents are provided with progress monitoring materials, which keeps them engaged with their chosen sport every step of the way. We provide skills classes at the weekend for football, rugby, dance, tennis and golf as well as partnering with schools and nurseries to deliver midweek activities. We also operate market leading holiday camp provisions, sports tournaments and birthday parties.
Our S4K Schools and Early Years classes are like no other in the industry. We have developed our very own curriculum for teaching sport to children in schools and nurseries that revolves around entertainment and child-centric learning. We have our very own Pokémon characters that form the basis of our S4K Pupil Pathway assessment tool so that children, coaches, parents and teachers can monitor children’s progress throughout their sports education.
Would you like to join a company that…
- Provides sports entertainment and education to families all over the UK and Internationally.
- Offers employees market leading training and unrivalled career opportunities including cross-training opportunities in marketing, media, sales and customer service.
- Epitomises a friendly and energetic culture that strives to innovate and be marketing leading in every avenue.
- Provides unrivalled customer service to its partners and members.
- Aims to revolutionise children’s sports and activities across the globe.
The S4K Role…
We are looking for a variety of individuals to join our coaching team on either a part-time (consistent) or full-time basis. These individuals should have a keen interest in child development and sport. All technical training will be provided by S4K, so previous qualifications are not essential. We are looking for individuals who possess charisma, are articulate, well-presented and have a beaming smile. You should also be passionate about delivery exceptional customer service. Successful candidates will be trained and developed through our bespoke S4K University platform, offering the chance to progress from a Trainee Lead Coach to Development Centre Lead.
You will be responsible for delivering technical multi-sports coaching sessions (full training and lesson plans available) for children of all age groups in schools, nurseries and weekend venues. You will be involved in the expansion of the S4K Way and the mission to revolutionise children’s sports and health across the UK and Internationally.
Benefits of working with S4K…
- Industry leading training and development via the S4K University.
- Opportunities to cross-train into additional areas outside of sport.
- Opportunities to cross-train into other sports at a deep technical level.
- Regular meetings with other S4K Employees to share experiences and drive knowledge development.
- The opportunity to graduate to senior positions including School Account Manager and Certified Trainer status within short time periods.
- Personal Development Reviews with S4K Leadership Team to ensure constant professional growth and leadership.
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference to children’s health and confidence every day.
Daily Tasks Include…
- Delivering fun, engaging and energetic sports sessions to children aged from 18 months to 11 years.
- Monitoring and carrying out marketing activities to increase attendance at nursery and after-school activity clubs.
- Providing feedback to children, parents and teachers on progress during the classes and offering “exit” routes into further sports coaching via the S4K product range.
- Embodying the “S4K Way” and upholding our beyond world-class brand values.
- Conscientious and unbeatable standards of delivery.
- Charismatic, smiley and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- A passion for child development and sport.
- A driver’s licence and access to own mode of transport.
- DBS Check.
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
- Lives within Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire or West London area.
All applicants are required to have a valid fully enhanced DBS check, which we will help you obtain. You must have the right to work within the UK and if successful can provide the relevant documentation.
All applications must contain a CV and a cover letter detailing your strengths, experience and qualifications relevant to the daily tasks and pre-requirements.
If you want to work with the most exciting children’s sports educators and build a career with unlimited potential, please apply below.
Rate Of Pay: £8-15 per hour
Apply for School Sports Coach - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly