Sports Entertainer Dance Coach - Warrington
Sports Entertainer Dance Coach - Warrington, Cheshire
Position : Sports Entertainer / Coach / Instructor
Working Hours : 5-10 hours per week
Working Location : You will be based at one of our development centres in either Fleet, Farnham, Bordon or Farnborough. Candidates should be able to commute to these locations on a Saturday and/or Sunday morning. We will be expanding to additional locations in the Hampshire area too.
Start date: As soon as possible
Sport4Kids launched in 2012 and is the mould breaker in the sports entertainment market. We have successfully set up our Partner Network and operate in several territories, both nationally and internationally.
Our approach to children’s sport and health is truly innovative and we operate the most technical coaching programmes available. All our sports are developed in house using the best coaching techniques from around the globe. Children and parents are provided with progress monitoring materials, which keeps them engaged with their chosen sport every step of the way. We provide skills classes at the weekend for football, rugby, dance, tennis and golf as well as partnering with schools and nurseries to deliver midweek activities. We also operate market leading holiday camp provisions, sports tournaments and birthday parties.
Our S4K Dance classes are truly innovative. Catering for children between the ages of 18 months and 11 years, we blend the best coaching methodologies from around the world. Our S4K Dance classes are blend of street, break and gymnastics, which we have fondly termed “street fusion”. Toddlers and pre-schoolers learn the basics of movement to music before moving into our Breakers and Academy classes, where we teach break and freezes. We grade our children on our own bespoke curriculum every term too. All of this is wrapped in entertainment and taught using the Montessori method for developing mini motor skills. We offer children the best introduction to dance that the sports entertainment market has ever seen!
Would you like to join a company that…
- Provides sports entertainment and education to families all over the UK and Internationally.
- Offers employees market leading training and unrivalled career opportunities including cross-training opportunities in marketing, media, sales and customer service.
- Epitomises a friendly and energetic culture that strives to innovate and be marketing leading in every avenue.
- Provides unrivalled customer service to its partners and members.
- Aims to revolutionise children’s sports and activities across the globe.
The S4K Role…
We are looking for a variety of individuals to join our coaching team on either a part-time (consistent) or full-time basis. These individuals should have a keen interest in child development and sport. All technical training will be provided by S4K, so previous qualifications are not essential. We are looking for individuals who possess charisma, are articulate, well-presented and have a beaming smile. You should also be passionate about delivery exceptional customer service. Successful candidates will be trained and developed through our bespoke S4K University platform, offering the chance to progress from a Trainee Lead Coach to Development Centre Lead and Certified Trainer.
You will be responsible for delivering technical dance coaching (all training provided) sessions for children from 18 months to 11 years at our weekend venues (additional midweek hours are also available). You will be involved in the expansion of the S4K Way and the mission to revolutionise children’s sports and health across the UK and Internationally.
We believe in developing careers for hungry, talented and driven individuals. We are a family oriented organisation with a flair for offering opportunity to those who want to grasp it.
Benefits of working with S4K…
- Industry leading training and development via the S4K University.
- Opportunities to cross-train into additional areas outside of sport.
- Opportunities to cross-train into other sports at a deep technical level.
- Regular meetings with other S4K Employees to share experiences and drive knowledge development.
- The opportunity to graduate to senior positions and further midweek hours including School Account Manager and Certified Trainer status within short time periods.
- Personal Development Reviews with S4K Leadership Team to ensure constant professional growth and leadership.
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference to children’s health and confidence every day.
- Delivering fun, engaging and energetic sports sessions to children aged from 18 months to 11 years.
- Completing health and safety based activities to ensure a fun and safe environment.
- Building relationships with parents and children to inspire and educate.
- Embodying the “S4K Way” and upholding our beyond world-class brand values.
- Conscientious and unbeatable standards of delivery.
- Charismatic, smiley and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- A passion for child development and sport.
- A driver’s licence and access to own mode of transport (or working towards).
- DBS Check.
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
All applicants are required to have a valid fully enhanced DBS check, which we will help you obtain. You must have the right to work within the UK and if successful can provide the relevant documentation.
All applications must contain a CV and a cover letter detailing your strengths, experience and qualifications relevant to the daily tasks and pre-requirements.
If you want to work with the most exciting children’s sports educators and build a career with unlimited potential, please apply below.
Rate Of Pay: £8-12 per hour
Apply for Sports Entertainer Dance Coach - Warrington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly