Housekeeper - Holyhead
Housekeeper - The White Eagle, Rhoscolyn
Up to £8.50 per hour dependent on experience
16 hours per week
The White Eagle is a fond Anglesey landmark for both residents and visitors. A Free House with all the freedom that the term implies, The White Eagle is a pub with attitude, to be enjoyed by anyone who likes good food, beer and wine in a relaxed atmosphere with fantastic views. The pubs inviting character together with its warm and friendly atmosphere, set in idyllic surroundings, the pub is perfectly situated for a refreshing pint during one of the many coastal walks, or a long relaxing evening meal. Why not come and join the team here?
As a member of our housekeeping team you will be ensuring our public areas are cleaned to meet our high standards. We pride ourselves on clean and fresh public areas and you will play a central role in helping to maintain these high standards so that our guests can enjoy the White Eagle at its best.
- Cleaning all public areas including toilets. Following a step by step approach to make sure every area is set to our standard.
- Listening and acting on feedback from your manager
- Sharing great cleaning practices with your colleagues to support each other’s learning
- Reporting any room damage or breakages to your manager so that rooms can be repaired
- Reporting early if cleaning equipment and stock is running low
- Learning and following procedures for linen, security, keys, lost property and stock
- Keeping yourself, the team and our customers’ safe – following appropriate health and safety procedures
- Meeting productivity targets as agreed with your manager so that we can have all rooms ready for check in time
- Working as part of a team, helping others out when required
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to bend and lift with ease, operate a vacuum cleaner. You will need a basic understanding of the English language and be able to understand and communicate effectively with your colleagues and customers.
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things and offer you the opportunity to continually enhance your skillset.
Opportunity to develop and progress your career within a growing independent company.
Competitive rates of pay plus TRONC received monthly.
5.6 weeks holiday entitlement and pension plan
50% discount card for food at all of our sites