Boxing - Fitness Instructor
Trainer - Boxing Coach
Outstanding Earning Potential
Ladies only Health Club
Our client is one of the largest Health Club Operators in Kuwait, established for over 14 years, offering separate Facilities for Male & Female clients.
Their clubs are architectural Master pieces, located in 9 main areas, opening 24 hours 7 days a week, for adults only.
Each Health Club is unique space, mixing and gathering the Body Building, Fitness, Swimming, Squash, SPA, Beauty Shops, Dancing program, Aerobics and Cardio, Smart Meals under one ceiling.
They are now seeking a Female Trainer specialising in Boxing for a NEW Ladies only Health club opening in Autumn 2018, we are recruiting NOW, APPLY TODAY.
Kuwait is a safe environment to live and is ideally situated for exploring the rest of the Gulf region. Kuwait offers a great social life for expatriates with numerous sports clubs, social clubs and organised functions.
There are plenty of options for shopping, dining out and leisure time - you will not be bored! This is a truly amazing opportunity that would appeal to the adventure seeker, plus a fantastic chance to save a substantial amount of money to further your career or travel aspirations.
Job Position - Fitness Trainer - Boxing Coach (Female)
You would report to - Head Coach
Job Location - Females / Ladies Gym at Kuwait, Arabian Gulf - Middle East
Minimum Experience in same position: 2 years as a Boxing Trainer
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor Degree of Anatomy and muscle science or Bachelor Degree in Sport, Exercise& Health Sciences.
Certificates: TRX, Boxing, Kick Boxing, Fighting certificates
Minimum candidate competencies, skills and behaviour:
* Motivator, Personal development, Commitment to customer care, Team worker, Problem Solution, Tactful communications
Scope of work :
* Giving the club members an excellent experience of personal training/Boxing sessions which are fit to all of them. Creating Fitness/Boxing programs for different type of members. Supervising the clients and showing them correct techniques.
Working Hours :
* 8 hours per day/6 days a week
* 6 Gym Hours (3 hours group classes per day + 3 hours for gym services and development and customers care)
(2 hours P.T. sessions allowed / or gym services if no PT)
TAX FREE Package: Outstanding Earning Potential
* Monthly Salary: 480 KD/5,760 per annum = £15,000 TAX FREE
PLUS: P.T. commission: 50% of the P.T. paid sessions. (Sessions are priced £40 to £50)
* P.T. Sessions Amount - KD Paid to the Trainer
From 1-10 Sessions 20KD / Session - 50 Min (£50) £25 per PT session taught
11-20 Sessions 17 KD / Session - 50 Min (£42) £21 per PT session taught
21+ session 15 KD / Session - 50 Min (£37) £18.50 per PT session taught
* Free Transportation and Free Accommodation, Contract period 2 years, free Join ticket + Free return ticket after completing the 2 years contract, paid vacation 30 days in advance after completing 1 years in service.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Ref E208 -18 | Fitness Trainer - Boxing Coach | Female only Health Club | Kuwait