Receptionist - Cotswolds
Receptionist - Lords of the Manor Hotel
We are currently looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our Front of House Team, available to start immediately. Salary plus tips, development and many other benefits.
If you are tired of the City commute and would enjoy breathing in the fresh country air or if you already live in a country location and want to move to an even prettier part of the world then you may want to consider relocating to the Cotswolds.
The position is based at the well renowned Lords of the Manor Hotel which is situated in a remarkably beautiful part of the Cotswolds in an idyllic countryside location.
We can provide accommodation at excellent rates if you wish to be part of highly acclaimed Hotel. Rent is just 13% of your monthly salary, all bills included.
The salary is up to £16,500 per annum for the person with the right drive and experience. The annual tips are likely to add a minimum of £1,750 per annum to your salary. Live-in available or relocation assistance can be provided.
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive:
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Career progression in a highly acclaimed Red Star operation alongside a passionate Team.
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- Pension scheme.
- Amazingly good “Friends and Family” rates at Lords of the Manor or the Feathers at Woodstock.
As a Receptionist at our magnificent hotel your core duties will be:
To carry out reception shifts daily in accordance with the weekly rota.
- To uphold the high standards of customer service and guest relations of the hotel.
- To carry out daily duties such as check-in in and check-out of guests, taking hotel and restaurant reservations, cash handling, assisting with guest’s requests and queries etc.
- To assist with daily reception and Front Office administrative tasks.
- To consistently promote a professional image and maintain a high standard of personal presentation in line with hotel Red Star standards.
- To ensure good presentation and tidiness of front of house and reception areas.
- To provide a contribution at team meetings with ideas, feedback and observations to help improve the standards of operation and presentation of the Front Office.
- To work as part of a team supporting reception colleagues and other departments.
Lords of the Manor is a highly acclaimed 4 Red Star luxury hotel steeped in history, situated in Upper Slaughter in the heart of the Northern Cotswolds. It has long held a reputation amongst discerning guests as the Hotel Restaurant at which to dine at in the Cotswolds. Our guest can expect a relaxed and truly remarkable stay which constantly exceeds expectations. The menus created by Head Chef Charles Smith are Modern British with classic French influences.
Apply for Receptionist - Cotswolds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly