One of England’s best hotel groups is looking for a Duty Manager at one of their larger Country House Hotels. This is an excellent opportunity to solidify your hotel management training in an extremely talented team and within a group which will be able to offer long term progression to the right candidate.
- A Food and Beverage led, luxury hotel which has won awards for it’s excellence in every department
- Multiple-site business offering plenty of personal development and a long path ahead for your career
- Modern attitude towards work-life balance and flexible hours
- Opportunities to learn from the very best as well as to train new talent in Hospitality
- Must exhibit high standards and set an example at all times
- Must show a genuine passion for their work and encourage this from your team
- Must show past success in a supervisory position within a good quality hotel
- Must show confidence working in several departments of the hotel
Package & Benefits
- Salary circa £25k
- Tips and Live-In accommodation available
- Sensible work-life balance is promoted
- Fantastic career opportunities in a growing business
If you like the sound of this opportunity and would like to be considered for the role or roles like it in the future, apply now with an up to date CV.