Demi Chef De Partie - Chepstow
Demi Chef De Partie - St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Chepstow
Some exciting opportunities have become available at St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Chepstow. We are looking for chefs who are keen to grow and explore new opportunities inside the biggest hotel company in the world!
Culinary associates at our Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay for every hour worked plus potential gratuities
- Meals on duty
- Leisure membership at the hotel
- Global hotel room discounts for Marriott and it’s brands
- Worldwide food and drink discounts
- An attractive long service programme
- Complimentary uniform
- Inclusive car parking
What do we expect?
- Work enthusiastically as a member of our busy kitchen team
- Undertake training & development from senior chefs
- Cook and plate food according to agreed recipes and standards
- Uphold standards of hygiene and temperature controls in all preparation and storage areas
Thank you for your time, we’re looking forward to your application!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.