Chef De Partie
We are seeking an experienced Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Team at Chart Hills
In return, we offer our Chefs a competitive salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Chart Hills is an award winning private golf course designed by Sir Nick Situated in the heart of the Garden of England, are looking to recruit an exceptional Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team.
The ideal CDP will have the following skills and experience:
- High standards of food preparation and presentation
- Ensuring that all food stuffs are stored correctly and stocks are rotated in line with the food hygiene regulations
- Ensuring food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring temperature and delivery checks are carried out and recorded
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health & safety, hygiene and food safety
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
- Be efficient, organised and work well within a team
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation and Food Safety in Catering Certification
Chart Hills is an award winning golf course. Sitting in the High Weald of Kent, the course and clubhouse are easily accessible from major routes into the county. An ideal situation for weddings and private functions, Chart Hills enjoys quiet, uninterrupted views across its 200 acres of parkland course complete with Oak woodlands and lakes.
We offer a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Leisure Club Membership
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Company discounts for you and your family
This is a full time live out position working 5 days per week Monday to Sunday.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Chef De Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly