Cleaner (Part Time)
2 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II Listed manor house and an 18-hole golf course in Denham Country Park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has previously ranked in the top 100 in the world.
We are recruiting a public areas Cleaner to keep the golf club to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To ensure reception and public areas are kept to a high standard
- To carry out routine and deep cleaning in all public areas, toilets, changing rooms and offices
- To ensure the correct use of cleaning agents and the correct use and care of equipment, such as vacuum cleaners and to report any malfunctions of such equipment immediately
- To report any maintenance issues, damage, or wear and tear
- To ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous cleaning experience desired but not essential as full training will be given
- Awareness of COSHH ( Control of Substances Hazardous to Health ) is advantageous but training will be given
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a position working 30 hours per week (excluding breaks), 6am to 12pm, 5 days per week Monday to Friday.
We offer a competitive salary, company pension, training and development, free onsite parking and company uniform.
To apply call 01428 725824 or click apply.
Apply for Cleaner (Part Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly