Membership Sales Consultant - London
ALEX GYM MONTAGE
Membership Sales Consultant - Imperial Wharf, Chelsea
£17,000 - £19,000 /year + OTE, experience dependent
ONE LDN Imperial Wharf is a Premium gym with a wide range of studio classes. We deliver progressive training facilities at affordable prices. We strive to provide an unparalleled service to our members and do not compromise when hiring the very best.
Working for ONE LDN means involving yourself in a community that includes industry leading professionals and delivers unparalleled service to our members. We do not compromise on standards. We search the industry for exceptional personal trainers and studio instructors, putting member experience at the forefront of our community. ONE LDN has a methodology of developing and nurturing staff enabling them to progress and grow within the industry. As an ambassador of the brand you will be entitled to complimentary membership.
We're looking for a Sales Consultant to play a big part in our club's success. You’ll be working as part of a sales team, who work hard and have fun delivering exceptional service and building relationships. The role involves both, local area outreach, lead generation as well as lead conversion/tours in club.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a high-energy, passionate, self-driven individual who has excellent customer service skills and a passion, strong knowledge and understanding of health and fitness. We require you to be friendly, outgoing and confident in their ability whether on the phone, writing emails, interacting with sales prospects in person or promoting our brand at local events.
ONE LDN will not compromise in hiring the very best candidates who are genuinely passionate about helping people identify and achieve their fitness goals. It is essential to have a proven track record in working within a high-quality sales environment, ideally from within the health & fitness industry, but any sales experience will be considered.
As a ONE LDN Membership Sales Consultant you will help people transform their lives and sell a product that was created to appeal to every ONE – our state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, extensive class timetable and personal training all for an affordable, flexible membership.
- Represent the brand.
- Maximise membership revenue through recruiting new joiners and aim to achieve and exceed membership sales targets and KPI’s (daily and monthly)
- You will be involved with day to day operational procedures within the club
- Know the product. You will be required to be knowledgeable of the product and the customer’s needs
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Studio timetable and Personal Trainers register
- Generate awareness of the club in and around the local area and be consistently proactive in generating new leads through current members and outreach activities outside the club to reach commission targets
- You will be required to invite and take prospective members on tours
- You are responsible for the prompt follow up of all prospects and current members ensuring all information is of quality
- Have a passion for health and fitness
- Sales experience
You will report to the Club Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Apply for Membership Sales Consultant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly