Receptionist - London
Receptionist - The Stafford London
Tucked away in the heart of historic St James’s, and just minutes from London’s iconic landmarks and vibrant West End, The Stafford London is the epitome of traditional British luxury. The Stafford London is home to the renowned American Bar, a London institution, and The Game Bird, a restaurant which celebrates contemporary British cooking.
When you work for us not only will you be working for one of London’s most historic five-star hotels but you will also be working for a Company where the skills and knowledge you gain here will be recognised in the industry worldwide.
If you have a passion for hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first class service skills then this may be the place for you.
Receptionist: Main Responsibilities
- To create a welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
- To address guests by their name, once it has been established.
- To ensure every guest is escorted to their room and familiarized with the facilities of the room and hotel.
- Accurately perform all cashiering activities such as taking all payment types upon check-out (cash, debit or credit card) and resolve any late and disputed charges.
- Be thoroughly conversant with all room types, décor and outlook.
- Be aware of daily functions, events, VIPs and group arrivals.
- Inform the Reception Manager of all complaints, and update guest profile notes as appropriate.
- Answer the telephone as per The Stafford’s standards.
- To assist the reservation department if necessary.
- To run daily reports, identify any special guest requests.
- To implement effective up selling activities to ensure maximum room revenue through effective rate management.
Minimum 1 year reception experience in a 5 star hotel environment
Opera experience preferred but not essential
Excellent command of the English language is essential and a second language is desirable.
Why join the team at The Stafford London?
Be Our Guest Programme for our new team members. This includes:
- Complimentary dinner for two at our award winning restaurant The Game Bird after a successful 3 month probationary period
- Complimentary one night stay at The Stafford after one year of service
- 50% discount in our food & beverage outlets
- £100 guest room rate for team members
Reward and Recognition Programme, including:
- Team Member Referral Scheme
- Access to over 200+ discounts and deals via Perkbox
- Employee of the Quarter
- Employee of the Year
- Core Values Champion prize giveaways
- Stafford Legacy Club - long service awards
- Quarterly Social Events
- Winter & Summer Social Events
- Company pension plan
- Comprehensive onboarding programme for our newest team members
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wellness Programmes
- All Team Communication Meetings
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Child care vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme
Apply for Receptionist - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly