Night Supervisor - Full Time - Leeds North
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Britannia Leeds North! Part of the Britannia Group, the largest independent hotel chain in Europe, the Leeds North is located only a short drive from Leeds City Centre, the Britannia Leeds was built around a 19th-century windmill, and is in the perfect location for visiting this bustling Yorkshire city.
The Leeds North boasts 143 modern-styled bedrooms as well as a favourable on-suite Restaurant and Java Lounge. Our Reception desk offers fantastic customer service and care 24-hours per day and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full-Time Night Supervisor on to the team.
As Night Supervisor, you will be required to;
- Provide training for all night personnel on standards and procedures.
- Ensure effective communication on nights in all areas and to read and sign all communications issued.
- Be aware of the weekly business within the hotel and to ensure that the night team are aware on a nightly basis of all business within the hotel.
- Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
- Ensure that public areas are cleaned and security and floor checks are regularly carried out
- Ensure information regarding porterage, wake up calls and breakfast boxes are passed onto the relevant people and actioned.
The successful candidate will have similar experience in a 100+ bedroom hotel or 1 years’ experience as Night Supervisor, you will be able to communicate with all line managers, staff and guests.
Look at our website and look at this contemporary-styled hotel!
This position offers a very attractive salary & the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 53 hotels & parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.